10 social media marketing tips for businesses
Social media should be a key piece in your brand’s marketing strategy, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all product. Here are ten tips for how your business should use these channels.
Making sure that your payment information is accurate and up-to-date will help to ensure that you don’t lose access to your SocialWeaver account due to an unpaid invoice. Even if you’re on a free trial, it’s a good idea to ensure that your payment information is always up-to-date.
Here’s how you can add and update your payment method:
1. Sign in to your SocialWeaver account.
2. Click on your profile image to open the user menu and then click Settings.
3. Scroll down and click Payment Method under the Billing and Usage heading.
4. Click Add Payment Method if you’re adding a new payment method, or select Update if you’re updating an existing one.
5. Enter your card number, expiry date and CVC code, then click Save.
And that’s all there is to it. As soon as you hit the save button, your new payment information will be stored and ready to go.