Share content to social media from Microsoft Teams
Increase employee participation and engagement in promoting your company's content on LinkedIn by bringing it to them. Let them re-share it, like it, and comment on it, directly from Microsoft Teams!
An active Socialweaver account is required.
About Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that helps your team stay organized and have conversations—all in one place.
Here are some of the things you can do with SocialWeaver + Microsoft Teams
- Bring all the content you publish to LinkedIn via SocialWeaver to Microsoft Teams
- Enable your employees, partners, and influences to engage with your content and share it to their timelines directly from Microsoft Teams.
How to get started
- Use your invite link on the advocates page under your SocialWeaver account settings to invite all advocates.
- Toggle advocate sharing from the composer when composing content. See content sharing and engagement for advocates.
- For more information, visit our help center.
Free and paid plans available.
Learn More & Support