10 social media marketing tips for businesses
Social media should be a key piece in your brand’s marketing strategy, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all product. Here are ten tips for how your business should use these channels.
Ready to connect a Facebook Group to SocialWeaver? It’s easy! Here’s the process you need to follow:
1. Log into Facebook and navigate to your chosen Facebook Group.
2. Click the Settings option in the menu that’s located to the left-hand side of the page.
3. Scroll down to the Manage Advanced Settings line and click the edit icon to the right of the Apps heading.
4. Click Add Apps.
5. Enter SocialWeaver into the search bar and then select it from the results.
6. Click Add to add the app to the Group.
7. With that done, head over to SocialWeaver and login.
8. Click the Connect Channel icon on the left-hand navigation bar.
9. You’ll be given a choice of private and public channels. Click the Connect button under the private channels heading.
10. Select Connect under the Facebook heading.
11. When prompted, enter your Facebook credentials and log in.
12. Grant access to SocialWeaver.
13. Select the Facebook Group(s) you’d like to connect, then click Save.
And with that, you’re all done and your Facebook Group is now connected to SocialWeaver.