10 social media marketing tips for businesses
Social media should be a key piece in your brand’s marketing strategy, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all product. Here are ten tips for how your business should use these channels.
Ready to add a Facebook page as a channel in SocialWeaver? It couldn’t be easier.
Then log into SocialWeaver and follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to SocialWeaver.
2. Click the Connect Channel icon on the left-hand navigation bar.
3. You’ll be given a choice of private and public channels. Click the Connect button under the private channels heading.
4. Select Connect under the Facebook heading.
5. When prompted, enter your Facebook credentials and log in.
6. Grant access to SocialWeaver.
7. Select the channels you’d like to connect, then click Save.
And that’s it – you’re done! Your Facebook page is now connected to SocialWeaver and ready for you to start using.