10 social media marketing tips for businesses
Social media should be a key piece in your brand’s marketing strategy, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all product. Here are ten tips for how your business should use these channels.
Connecting your private Twitter account to SocialWeaver is super easy and will enable you to read, compose, and engage on the social network from within the SocialWeaver platform. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Sign in to your SocialWeaver account.
2. Click the Connect Channel icon on the left-hand navigation bar.
3. You’ll be given a choice of private and public channels. Click the Connect button under the private channels heading.
4. Click Connect on the Twitter card.
5. Enter your Twitter credentials then click Authorize App to add Twitter to your SocialWeaver account.
It’s as simple as that! With these five steps completed, your Twitter account is now connected with SocialWeaver.