10 social media marketing tips for businesses
Social media should be a key piece in your brand’s marketing strategy, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all product. Here are ten tips for how your business should use these channels.
Employee groups are a great way to streamline content sharing and content amplification. Groups ensure your employees stay organized and only share or amplify content pushed to their group.
1. Sign in to SocialWeaver.
2. Click on your profile picture at the bottom left of the screen to open up the user menu, then click Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Employees under the Workspaces heading, then click on New Group.
4. On the New Group dialog, enter your group name, then click Create Group to create it.
You should be able to see your newly created group under the Employee Groups.
Each employee group has a unique invite link that allows newly added employees to be automatically assigned to the group. To get the invite link for a specific group, click on the group, copy the generated link, and share it with the employees you'd like to invite to the group.
How to delete employee groups
To delete a group, click on the X button to the right of the employee group name.
From the Delete Group click on Delete to proceed with the group deletion.
While the employee invite process forces you to invite employees to a single group, an employee can be a member of more than one group. Follow these steps to update the group membership for an existing employee:
1. Select the employees you'd like to update from the Employee List by clicking on the checkbox to the left of the employee name.
2. Click on Assign Group, select all the groups you'd like your employees to join, then hit apply.
You can remove employees from a group or more by selecting them from the Employee List, then clicking Clear Assigned Groups.
Use hashtag groups to quickly add many hashtags to your posts to increase reach and visibility without wasting time.
Integrate SocialWeaver with your favorite apps using Zapier.
Learn how to disconnect your social accounts from your corporate advocacy program.
Onboard your employees and other advocates to increase engagement and reach.