10 social media marketing tips for businesses
Social media should be a key piece in your brand’s marketing strategy, but it’s not a one-size-fits-all product. Here are ten tips for how your business should use these channels.
Creating tags is a great way to group together multiple similar content types, whether it’s for a specific campaign or just to make it easier for you to find the most relevant content for any given situation. The good news is that creating content tags is super easy as well as super useful, and this short guide will teach you everything you need to know.
To get started creating content tags in SocialWeaver, here’s what you need to do:
1. Sign in to your SocialWeaver account.
2. Click on your profile image to open the user menu and then click Settings.
3. Click on the Tags option under the Workspace menu.
4. Click the blue New Tag button.
5. Choose a name and a color for your tag.
6. Click the blue New Tag button.
If all’s gone well, you’ve successfully created your first content tag and you’ll see the confirmation message shown above. And that’s all there is to it!